Time Saving Shortcuts for Internet Explorer
Since the Cybertary team spends so much time working online, every new shortcut proves to be a big time saver. Here are a few you might find useful when working in Internet Explorer:
- Want to scroll down a page quickly? Hit your spacebar. To scroll back up hit the Shift key and the spacebar.
- Stop entering www and .com into the address bar. Instead type -- mywebsite, Ctrl, Enter -- and you'll be taken to http://www.mywebsite.com.
- Ever like to duplicate the window you're in?
Just hit Ctrl + N.
- To go back to the last page, click the Backspace key on your keyboard.
- To Refresh the page you're on, hit F5.
- To Select All, hit Ctrl + A
- To print, hit Ctrl + P
- To find something on the page you're viewing, hit Ctrl + F to bring up Find.
- To view the window Full Screen, hit F11
Hopefully some of these tips will help you become just a little more productive!
This article is a product of Cybertary, Inc. Please review our policy for reprinting this article on your own site.